- What property locations are you licensed to do business with? Can you do my loan in my area?
- I am licensed in California, but many states do not require a specific license for their state. So I can provide financing in many states, Texas, Arizona,Oregon, Utah to name a few. Please contact me for your specific requirements
- What type of loans do you deal with?
- I deal primarily with loans on income property and more specifically loans for multi-family properties. Typically properties are apartment buildings located in California and the western United States.
- Is there a minimum or maximum loan size?
- Yes, I can typically provide loans in amounts ranging from $250,000 to $20,000,000. On purchase transactions I can provide a maximum loan of 75% to 80% of the appraised property value. On property refinances, loan amounts of 70% to 75% are available. All loans are based upon the property’s cash flow and net operating income to determine loan amounts.
- How long does the loan process take?
- Since there are several phases to the loan process and many variables involved, the loan process usually takes between 45 to 60 days from initial application to funding. If you have a special requirement in regards to funding a loan let me know and I can usually accommodate you.
- Can I do business with you entirely over the Internet?
- Yes, most of the time a complete loan transaction can be done without the need to come to my office. The combination of Internet, Fax and Mail or Express services allows us to provide financing in a fast convenient manner.
- Do you have fixed and variable rate programs?
- Yes, I can provide both types of loans. I have 3,5,7 and 10 year fixed programs. The variable rate programs are tied to indexes such as: 12 MAT, DCOF, CMT, LIBOR.
- Why use Dave Meis and Venture West Funding?
- Since we are a mortgage broker, I can provide you with access to many lenders that are eager to finance multi-family properties. I have well established lender relationships and the experience to get your loan pre-qualified and funded with the best terms available in the marketplace. We have arranged over $4 Billion in financing over the past 5 Years. That speaks for itself. We look forward to you becoming one of our many satisfied customers.